Friday, March 03, 2006

mid term break....... broke!

regular readers would wonder what in the blue black world has happened as i stopped blogging. haha. just quite busy recently. lets get started with the mid term break which was a week ago. the break started with my presentation (previous blog). Then, i had seminar on Monday. I was truly let down by my members as the attendance for the event was terrible. Dr. Tan has put in a lot of effort but we din show him the true support. very disappointed with that. anyways, we can only improve the next time. hope we will. On tues, i went to jb with dan and stephan (german SEP guy). really had fun going around jb and playing. i have to buy some toiletries and tiger biscuits for my fren, so we were looking around the shopping complex and at last we found them. But, it seems that the tiger biscuits were not what my fren was looking for. damn, its my fault. shud have been more careful. sorry, girl.

the next day, they went to science centre, not sure who but as far as i concern, they were dan, aaron, boon, weixin, pinggee n may san. hope din miss anyone. i went for a workshop and earned 40 bucks in just an hour. best deal in town. haha. they were spending like hell while i was earning. haha. the workshop was very good. i was dealing with 20 students for 4 sessions. did some jokes. my topic was on choking. it was what i master in. so i din face a lot of probs. the PRCs were very sportive. i really enjoyed that.

next pit stop, my bro's graduation.......

No comments: