Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A big decision....


today, i have taken a decision which could change my life..... a big one. i've decided not to create a boundry around me and destroy whatever restriction blocks i've built around myself. this is life where i need to see the outside world, rather than mourning inside the small hut i built around myself. all my big decisions have been in March. this is kind of a special month for me.

now, it's time for me to concentrate bout myself and my future. i wanna colour my future with joy n fun. i wanna learn and enjoy my life. its unfair to my felings if i refuse to experience new things. i dunno exactly whether what i'm doing is right or not, but definitely, i'm not going to regret over it. for the first time in my life, i'm giving up on something i believed on........

anyways, tomorrow, we r taking part in the counter strike competition. haha. enjoy again. and i have to finish my term paper which is due on fri. lets do it......

No comments: