Monday, March 27, 2006

An important day.....

well, today is a very important day for me..... life is unpredictable, u know. i dunno y. every year, my feelings for today is getting stronger. is it because of my frens around me? no idea...... anyways, life has to go on. time doesnt wait for anyone. hope everything will be fine. i still have a promise to keep. a life long promise... and fren, i'll definitely do it. please trust me. i'll keep my promise and will not hesitate to give my life to keep the promise.

this morning, my fren from UK called me at 5am. man, it was only 9pm in UK but still, 5am in singapore. there goes my sleep. i was having a good dream, dancing with sonali bendre. hahaha. she screwed up everything. this fren is my childhood fren. we had a lot of fun together with other frens particularly when we were in form 2 (sec 2). those days were among the best days in my life. haha.

i was not me today. but still i have to carry on with my life. i went to the only class today. guess who i sat with. Wan ting. haha. cool. maybe some of my frens will get jealous. haha. well, i had a great time with her. we were talking and i realize that she's a bit quiet but during conversation, she's not the one word answer type of a girl. she cheered my day, actually. thanks, wan ting. lets go out together. hahaha.

after coming back, i was hyped up to study. but looking at the bed, i woke up at 5.30pm. hope u guys understand. went to gym alone. need to put on weight. my dad is ganja worried bout my figure as i'm losing weight. dun worry, pa. i'll be back to normal. haha.

had dinner with dan and boon. talked some sensitive issues but dunno how to solve or get over them. but at least, we have frens to talk to. 3 of us alwiz.......... haha. quite funny. best buddies one can ever find. together, all my frens cheered my day. thanks a lot............

exams are coming n i'm hyped up again to study. now i'm gonna study in the study room. no more in my room as my bed will tempt me. it is irresistable...........

No comments: