Tuesday, March 21, 2006

3 days for 3 months' term paper!

i have about 3 days to finish my term paper and i haven started completely yet. just finished one journal and still got 2 more to go. basically, i have no idea what r they talking. haha. anyways, hope blogging can make me feel better to finish reading the journals. well, this thurs we are having counter strike competition again. this time, we r not gonna give up without fighting. haha. i'll deliver my best. hope so.

just chatted with Charlene. haven talked with her for weeks. man, that long. after talking to her, feeling better coz we had some kind of deep talk. hahaha. thanx charlene. hope i din bore u with my stories.

the day is approaching. A day which changed my whole life starting 9 years ago. the event is still fresh in my mind. my secondary frens shud know what am i talking about. i'm kind of scared to face the day but it has been 9 years. i think i shud just go thru like what i've gone thru for the past 8 years. every year, i feel like the feelings get stronger and i'm getting more afraid.

well, anyways, life has to go on. no matter what, time doesnt wait for us. future, here i come!!!

No comments: