Friday, March 03, 2006

Bro's Graduation

25th Feb is a historical day for my bro. its his graduation day. i can say, he's the first one to get a degree in our family. and i'm truly proud of it. he deserves it. after going thru a lot of obstacles, he has made his dream come true. first class honours now with a stable job. what else one needs. he will succeed in his life, n i have confidence in it.

well, i went to kl on friday, the 24th. reached kl around 5pm. my bro came down to fetch me. then, with his gf, my sis in law, we went to take lunch as i was in the bus during lunch time. the bus driver stopped in a place where we could only get fruits. ganja. not filling at all. after taking late lunch, more like a tea time break, we went to padang jawa, where my uncle n his family live. after 8 months, i'm meeting them. wow, the feeling, can describe in words. while my parents were on the way to my uncle's house, this couldnt be better. but u know, my father is a tension guy. my parents lost their way, so they were quarreling bout it. thank god my aunt was in the car as well. so not that bad. haha. i met them at padang jawa. they reached before us. man, that feeling again....... satisfaction, happiness, joy, etc. u name it.

as usual, its my bro n i. we lifted up the environment there with lots of laughter n joy. even mukilan (my fren, junior, student, play mate, etc) was there. so we were having fun to the max.

that night, i din sleep. i was talking with, aunt. we were talking bout lots of things. she has this multiple sclerosis. a rare nerve disease. no cure but she's living with it. what a strong lady. salute for her. n she's strong becoz of her husband, my uncle. guys sometimes are the reason ladies are living. he gave her hope when she craved needed it. he gave her trust when she really needed it. he was there whenever she wanted somebody. a true husband's love. they are my role models as well. its not good to write what we have discussed, but basically, everyone shud be grateful with what we r now. dun start to miss only when u missed it, start appreciating now. live is short. make it beautiful.

oh ya. the next day was my bro's grad. i din sleep the whole night and i was driving on the kl road the next morning. we( with my uncle n aunt) reached quite late so we were not allowed to go in. anyways, i was washing my eyes with my uncle. haha. then, my juniors came. we had fun all day long. in shorts words, those were the best days in my life after so long. thanks everyone.
the next day, before i left to sing, i met Jennifer. my longest childhood fren. the only fren whom i know for so long. we were talking bout all the things happened in our lives. she's fine. at least now. haha

i left to sing about 5pm. reached singapre at midnight with only one thing in my mind which my bro said; we r sprending 4 years only for the 4 secs on the stage and a piece of paper. i think its true.....

No comments: