Saturday, March 18, 2006

Preparing the yacht for sailing but my education'ship' is sinking!

I've been sleeping for 2 to 4 hours per day for the past one week. i feel so weak but could not help it. I have to do so coz my uncle is around. I have to help him prepare the yacht for sailing. since he's here, he's sleeping in my room and i'm 'homeless' now. have been sleeping in the tv as well as the seminar rooms. not as good as my bed and mattress. haha.

Today, i slept for 3 hours. then i went to settle some stuffs at Office of Student Affairs and underwent medical screening. i haven had a proper sleep for days, and i'm all healthy. thats cool. after the class, my test post-mortem, felt very bad bout the test but nothing can be done. did badly for the test. then, i had to pass up my lab report and my frens'. ganja, the lab was at one corner and ziyad's, my tutor, lab is somewhere in the world which ken, sapien and i had a hard time finding it. after passing the reports, i rushed back to my room to get prepared to start work. it was 4.45pm when i reached the yacht. starting from 5pm to 9pm non-stop, i was working. and the stuffs i did were the heavy ones. i dunno. i'm weak, feeling unwell, tired and sleepy but i was going all the way. ganja. i really dun know from where i get all this motivations and encouragement. no one knows what the hell i'm going thru but i felt someone there gave me all the reason to go on and give my best.

now, it's 3am. and i'm still standing. haha. how? no idea. if this carries on for another one week, i think my best frens will be jason and freddie. sigh... but, life has to go on.............

No comments: