Thursday, November 24, 2005

when everything goes the wrong way......

well, when you feel you have done something to make ur loved ones proud of you but turned out that the screwest thing ever u've done, what would u do? i'm in that situation now.
actually thats only one of the many i'm facing now. when u tried ur very best, giving the best effort but u din get what u want, feel like committing suicide.
i was aware that if u give your very best honestly, u'll at least gain something, but i've lost my confidence. I was badly defeated but this is not an excuse for me to hide or give up. i'll cme back stronger. the harder i fall, the stronger i'll bounce back. but time matters.
i'm having the worst days in my life. rather than thinking y is it happening to me, its better to think thank god its happening to me now. think positive.
since this is my first blog message, just giving confidence and advice to myself and whoever reads this. My days are dark now. but i'm sure sooner or later i'll feel the sunshine. tough times come n go but tough people remain.

2 comments:

dmpereira said...

Bro chill out man its not the end of the world ! Making it sound like uve lost sumthin so precious u wont get it back . Least u have Jazz and me ! Cheers up ler bro !

booneng84 said...

what went wrong ar.. it is not ur way u still still bounce back rite..chill la