Monday, November 28, 2005

The story continues.....

what a boring afternoon. i tried to sleep for the past two hours but ended up shivering under the damn air-con in the study room. well, sleeping on the floor is not comfortable though. tomorrow, i have another paper. but at the moment, i'm trying to empty my mind. well, my mind has been empty alwiz but this is an excuse for me to take some rest.
what dan said few weeks ago still makes me giggle. he said that the moment he found his gf (girlfriend) he's gonna slap her and ask her where has she been for all these years. i hope the girl will not slap him back and ask the same question. this fella has problem in approching girls. he doesn't have the guts to take the first step but expecting girls to come to him. very bad. actually, every single guy wants this. same like me. i have no experience in approaching girls. how am i suppose to get a gf then. sigh.... i think i've been fated to be a bachelor all my life. what a sad life.
even though i met my dream girl, i hesitated to tell her. my fault but i was not ready and prepared. by the time i was prepared...............

3 comments:

dmpereira said...

Pussy ass Dinesh ! get sum ballz and tell her at the right time. As for me u makin me sound like a Panzie ! I would but i couldnt.I knw i got more ballz thn u though

Jo said...

bro.... its standard. god gave every guy only two. u couldnt have more than me. i din go for any operation or whatever.

dmpereira said...

Well lets say GOD asked me while u were sleepin whether i wanted ur ballz but i said i guess i could another one to make me superhuman!Unfortuntely i returned it because i turned out a bit gay ! Now im happy wit both of mine