Monday, November 28, 2005

The Unspoken Love......

The Unspoken Love………..


My love story started when I first met her;
My heart stopped beating, but
my eyes just didn’t want to stop looking;
her beauty can trigger the third world war,
but her smile will settle them all down!

We became close friends
on the second day we met,
And I realized that,
it’s actually her inner beauty
which reflects on her face!

Right at that second,
I decided that,
if I were to spend
the rest of my life with an angel
it would be someone like her……
it would be her

I didn’t think about her feelings,
I didn’t know how far it will go,
And I didn’t care what the consequences are;
what I thought I knew I was caring for is to love her;
and just to love her……

now, I realized that
I’m the one who will be hurt;
but everything is just too late…..

I’ll never regret for loving her
meeting her is a dream come true for me
though I’m not going to live with her,
I’ll be counting my days for her…

If water is the measure of my love,
then, the ocean is just a drop
of my river of love

If my love is strong and pure,
you’ll come back to me for sure;
and I’ll wait for that moment
even if it takes a million years

my love story ended
before it could have even started
it was not because of her who rejected,
it was because of me who hesitated

listen to your heart,
if it says that she is your soul mate,
then go… go now and don’t wait
because it has never been late………



Created by,

Dinesh @ Didi
19 May 2005

Title by: Charlene­

No comments: