Wednesday, November 30, 2005

FREEEEEEE!!!!!

well, just finished my exam. feeling so so so much relaxed. this is the moment i waited for so long. this semester has been a very bad semester. lots of pressure, workload, problems, etc. but i cruised through. that's the spirit.
the paper was tough. din have enough time to finish. but nvm..... last paper is alwayz nice... hahaha. one thing about my last paper, cell bio. i think this module shud be taught for primary schools students. y? coz its full of ABCs. just that those ABCs are not systematically arranged. in this module, if u think 2 comes after 1, u r most probably wrong. but if u just mix up the alphabets, u r almost right. hahahaha.
this particular month has been a mixture of joy, stress, pressure and laughter. i have given up on everything at one time; thanx to my frenz who lifted me up. the time i spent with my frens in the study room, the laughter, jokes and story we shared together just couldn't have made my days better. now holidays.... i'm there!!!!

No comments: