Sunday, November 27, 2005

"IF ONLY YOU KNOW, MY GLORIOUS LOVE"

"IF ONLY YOU KNOW, MY GLORIOUS LOVE"


The first time I met you,
I didn’t like you,
Everything that you do,
seemed not to be true

When I was celebrating,
There were a lot of friends….laughing
But, you were one step further….smiling. Why?
When I was in tears,
none of them appears,
But, you were still one step further…..smiling. Why?

When I felt the world is against me,
you were there for me,
giving me strength and hope
to walk up against the slope

I dunno why,
whenever I’m with you,
feel like a lifetime passes in a second,
but, when we are apart,
one second takes a lifetime

I’m so near to you,
yet I’m feeling so far,
I have thousands of words to say,
but I couldn’t say a word to you

You gave me feelings which I can’t understand;
You gave me pain which I can’t bear in mind.

I dunno whether you love me or love me not,
but, I will love you till my last breath;
And even after that,
my memories will still love you!

Winning your heart is one part of my life,
the other part would be, making you happy!


Created by,
Dinesh @ Didi
12/03/2005
Title by: Leng lui

No comments: