Sunday, January 11, 2009

o-levels....

tomorrow, o-level results will be out!! my first batch of students will be receiving their results tomorrow. i'm nervous to even think about it. the results will be out at 2pm. hopefully they'll do well. 

i had to go back to jb a few days ago. i had to rush and this old officer at the immigration stopped me. simply coz i din have the re-entry permit stamped on my passport. i went to ICA the other day and i brought everything they gave. and the old guy was in fact rude to me. asking me as if i have never been to singapore. i din wanna argue coz i realised he was not worth a word. actually, the system has changed. from the first of Jan. CHANGED!!! according to another officer, an email regarding the change has been sent to every officer. well, i wonder whether he checks his mail often. he delayed me. coz of him i was almost an hour late. ganja la. changing the system without prior notice. ganja. well, being in singapore, i'm not surprised!!!

the train was crowded on my way back. i had to stand. at this station, not sure where, an old lady boarded the train. there are priority seats for golden citizens, rite. there was this lousy young guy sitting on the seat. the old lady entered and he din even stand up and give the seat to her! believe it or not, the old lady was standing all the way till the train reached her destination. well, this guy is not old, i dun think he's pregnant, so y in the blue hell was he sitting when the seat is reserved for those people. sigh.... that concluded the day for me. frustrating day....

No comments: