Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A well spent New Year!

First of all, Happy New Year to all. How did your new year celebration go? Did u go for any countdowns anywhere? hope you had an enjoyable new year. after all, its 2007!!!

My new year was born in a quiet manner. The first thing i did on my new year was to do laundry at 12.05am. haha. on this new year, we should be clean, rite? then i went to bed at around 2am. woke up early in the morning to go to temple. It's always good to start anything by going to the temple first. Vertical relationships are much more important than horizontal ones. So i met Mohan there and after the prayers, we took breakfast at Little India. A good start of my new year. After that, i met Rachel to do the project together. we had so much fun together; she being so frustrated at the software while i was enjoying my new sitcom: 'My Name is Earl'. Quite funny and interesting.

nothing much till we met for dinner. We went to Vivo City. Mohan joined us there. had a very long and productive chat. well, there's no one particular new year resolution for me. This year's only goal is to make everything i wished and dream before come true. i'll try my best coz even if i lose, i would not lose the lesson. I came back to my room after 11pm. What a day!!! I really feel that i spent the start of 2007 quite well. hope everyone did.

Lesson of the day for the year!!! What goes around comes around. If you do good things, good things will happen to you. But if u do bad things, they will come back to haunt u-karma! - quoted from the new sitcom. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: