Thursday, August 21, 2008

busy week, crazy week...

just got time to blog!! was very busy with my work for the past few days since my exams are just around the corner.

firstly, my cousin sister graduated last week. Congratulations!! u make us all proud!!! the commencement ceremony and my aunty's birthday were one day apart. so we celebrated both together!!! haha :D cake war... so much fun!! it's always good to be with family!! ALWAYS!!!

pictures:

the beautiful family.... and it's not my car

fun fun and extra fun.....



USAIN BOLT a.k.a. LIGHTNING BOLT won both 100m and 200m at Olympics with world records. undoubtly he's the fastest man on earth ever, at least for now!!! Should have seen the way he ran. i dun think i can run that fast even if there were dogs chasing me. He was cooooool!! he enjoyed running and cruised with ease. no one matched him.... not even close!!! USAIN BOLT, u r the man!!!

No comments: